Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Mostly not blogging at #cilipconf17 ;-)

I am on the exhibition stand for the University of Sheffield Information School, together with a team of students, to connect with iSchool students and recruit more students ;-) - at the CILIP Conference 2017, taking place in Manchester, UK today. Left to right in the photo are: me, Itzelle Medina, Lucy Sinclair, Jaimee McRoberts, Erica Brown and Hannah Beckitt.  I have to be on the exhibition stand most of the time, so I am missing possibly all of the sessions - so probably no liveblogging. However I am tweeting from the @Infoschoolsheff account all day. Also our students will have some blog posts on the iSchool blog so I will link to them in due course. To follow the lively twitterstream from the conference, it's https://twitter.com/hashtag/CILIPConf17

No comments: